Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Profession and My Life

It was scary deciding that helping others blossom was my thing. A part of me complained that I wasn't "there" enough. Part of my journey was to thank those thoughts for pushing me and, then, to bid them farewell.  Also, when I became transparent with my clients,they began to trust me.   

My profession was an awakening.  I always wanted to be my best self. It started with connecting to my body and inner voice through acting.  Loss, motherhood, creating music, and overcoming panic pushed me to try out behavioral techniques for change.

Finally, deeper discovery came to me when I studied psychoanalysis. The truth is, I shared it all along the way and one by one friends, colleges and now clients have transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment